Sunday, May 11, 2008

Holdin' Steady

So this week I did not lose any weight. I stayed put at 196. I am not happy about this, but I didn't really do anything to expect any different. I ate decent, but really didn't exercise. I really need to work on increasing my activity level if I want to start losing weight again.

I did buy myself a really cute outfit at Kohl's. I am about 10lbs from wearing it, but I hoped it would be motivation. I didn't really intend for it to be motivational, but the price was like $5.00 for the top and $3.00 for the skirt....what's a girl to do. (they have some crazy 80% off racks!)

Anyways, this week I need to keep my eating on track, and improve on that, and also really start to exercise at least every other day! Hopefully next Sunday I will be under 195!!!

Here's to a better week!

2 comments:

Eve said...

You're gonna do it! Try cutting out all lima beans and gummi worms! That makes all the difference for me. That's like, half my diet!!

The Weight said...

I stopped eating lima beans when I was 10. They are gross, and I HOPE you are just kidding. Now gummi worms, they sound pretty good right about now. :)